Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Scanpan CTX Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid
Pioneering the production of eco-friendly cookware, Scanpan's contemporary CTX line pairs alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for professional-level temperature control with its renowned 100% PFOA-free nonstick surface. These sauté pans excel at searing and browning; covered, they're ideal for braising.
- Made from stainless steel and 100% recycled aluminum.
- Five-ply clad construction results in rapid and even heat distribution without hotspots.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior is induction compatible, and the patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology provides flawless release and fast clean up.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 12 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Sturdy lid with stainless-steel rim, glass window and steam vent enable you to monitor cooking progress.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.