Williams-Sonoma Sausage Seasoning
Artisan butchers rely on savory seasonings to add distinctive flavors to their signature sausages. With our exclusive spice blends, it's easy to craft homemade sausages with authentic international flavors. Combine them with your favorite meats - from pork and beef to chicken and turkey.
- Custom-blended seasonings make it easy to create your favorite sausages at home.
- Best for patties or incorporating in case sausage recipes.
- Simple to prepare: Use 2 tbsp. per 1 lb. ground meat.
- Chorizo Seasoning: A spicy, Latin-style sausage spiced with garlic, cumin, New Mexico chile powder and fragrant oregano; 2.3 oz.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: A savory, mildly hot garlic-fennel sausage enlivened with aromatic thyme and oregano; 2.0 oz.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: A mild, sweet sausage sweetened with pure maple sugar and delicately seasoned with thyme; 2.3 oz.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: A rich, fruity sausage made with dark brown sugar, sage, garlic and tender chunks of real apple; 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chorizo Seasoning: Kosher salt, garlic, paprika, New Mexico chile pepper, onion powder, Turkish, cumin, black pepper, oregano, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, modified food starch), ground red pepper.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: Kosher salt, Indian fennel seeds, paprika, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, coriander, French thyme, Mediterranean oregano, red pepper.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: Maple sugar, kosher salt, black pepper, ginger, Dalmatian sage, French thyme, Mediterranean marjoram, red pepper.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: Apples, brown sugar, kosher salt, onion powder, dalmatian sage, garlic powder,natural apple flavor. black pepper, cinnamon, natural applewood smoke flavor, citric acid,fennel seed, thyme.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Free Shipping
- Free Shipping