Saladini Buffalo Horn Handle Carving Knife Set
Impressive tools for festive meals, this carving set is handcrafted by Saladini, a 400-year-old family-run cutlery workshop located in the Tuscan town of Scarperia. The stainless-steel utensils are fitted with handles shaped from natural buffalo horn and polished to a lustrous finish.
- Set includes a 10" carving knife and long-tined fork.
- Stainless-steel heads are tightly joined to polished natural buffalo-horn handles.
- Handle color will vary.
- Lightweight handles are carved from the densest part of the buffalo horn for superior strength and a beautiful grain.
- Set is handsomely boxed for giving.
- Knife: 10"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Fork: 13 1/4" long overall; 4.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Saladini, cutlery makers since the 17th century.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use knife to cut through bone, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.