Saeco Minuto Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
Keep every coffee lover in your household happy with the Saeco Minuto, the first fully automatic coffee machine for the North American market that brews both fine-quality espresso and regular coffee from whole beans. Making your selection is as easy as flipping the lever from espresso (brewed at 15-bar pressure) to coffee (brewed at low 2-bar pressure). Then choose your brew strength and cup length. A built-in ceramic grinder offers five settings, so you always get your perfect brew whether you prefer a full-bodied espresso, a frothy cappuccino or a lighter cup of coffee.
- Fully automatic operation; automatically grinds and doses the correct amount of coffee for brewing espresso or a medium or long coffee.
- Generates 2 bars of pump pressure for regular coffee, 15 bars for superior espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Five coffee strength settings.
- Adjustable brewing temperature.
- 100% ceramic grinder for perfect grinding with five coarseness preferences.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into different-sized cups—including travel mugs up to 16 oz.
- Automatic milk frother (cappuccinatore) allows you to froth milk on your own using the wand or to siphon milk from a container for preprogrammed frothing.
- Brews from whole beans or preground coffee.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Oversized control panel and display screen is easy to read.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling for easy maintenance.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal countertop space.
- Stainless-steel boiler resists corrosion.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 17" x 13" high.
- 15 lb. 14 oz.
- 8.8-oz. bean cap.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
Next Day Delivery