Sabatier Wood Handled Knife Set
- Online Only
Legendary for their precise blades and impeccable craftsmanship, true Sabatier knives are considered to be those made by a select group of French manufacturers whose origins date back to the 19th century. Our Sabatier knives have been made by family-owned Therias et l’Econome in Thiers, France since 1819. Their blades exhibit world-class strength, durability and edge retention.
- Fully forged for superior durability and balance.
- The Sabatier knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Z50C13 stainless-steel blade is strong yet flexible and holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Every detail is superbly crafted, from the triple brass rivets to the beautiful and durable resin-infused handles made of bonded oak wood.
- Blade, bolster and tang are all made from a single piece of steel for greater strength and control.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Based in Thiers, France, Therias et l’Econome has been making knives for more than 190 years.
- Six-slot storage block is crafted of beech wood with Sapele wood accents.
- 4" paring knife.
- 6" slicing knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- Honing steel.
- 6-slot storage block.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" slicing knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 7 oz.
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Honing steel: 8"-long steel; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Knife block: 3 1/2" x 9” x 9 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.