Rowenta Turbo Silence Table Fan
- Online Only
Rowenta's Turbo Silence fan is uniquely engineered to be extra-powerful and extra-quiet, delivering an instant and intense sensation of cool air while remaining virtually silent. The five-blade propeller design increases airflow much more effectively than standard fans.
- Propeller made of five extra-powerful, extra-quiet blades.
- Moves air up to 1,695 cubic feet per minute for immediate, intense cooling.
- Noise ranks from 38 to 55 decibels, which equals noise levels recorded in a library.
- Rotation knob control with three mid-to-high speed settings and Turbo Boost function.
- Oscillating fan head pivots up to 90° left, right, up and down and can be used for either personal or medium room cooling.
- Integrated handle for easy transport.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic and metal componants.
- 12" diam., 23" high.
- 11" diam. base.
- 5.8 lb.
- Made in China.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.