Rowenta Compact Iron
- Online Only
This is the only steam iron we've found that's compact enough for traveling yet powerful enough for home use. The steam jets ensure efficient ironing and work equally well on drapery.
- Powerful and efficient enough for home, compact enough for travel.
- Irons with or without steam.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Precise tip smooths collars, seams and narrow edges.
- Large transparent water tank.
- Dual-voltage system works on 120V or 230V.
- Powerful vertical steam jets are ideal for hanging garments and drapes.
- Soleplate made of durable stainless steel for a smooth glide.
- Sleek handle folds down for storage.
- Includes travel pouch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 5" high; folds to 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 3 1/4" high.
- 8' cord.
- 2.4-oz. water tank.
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Model number DA1560.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.