Rösle Conical Strainers & Pestle
Made of durable stainless steel, this strainer features superfine perforations that help trap small food particles. Its wide handles maintain balance and stability when pouring liquid into a pot or bowl.
- Strainers are made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Perforated strainers separate liquids from solids when you’re making stocks and sauces.
- Helper handle on strainers allows them to rest over a pot or bowl.
- Beechwood pestle helps push denser ingredients through strainers.
- From the German company Rösle, manufacturers of quality kitchen tools since 1903.
- Strainers are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium strainer: 5 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- Large strainer: 7” diam,. 6 1/4” high.
- Pestle: 3 1/4" diam., 9 3/4" long.
- Strainers: Made in China.
- Pestle: Made in Slovenia.
- Use & Care
- Strainers: Dishwasher safe.
- Pestle: Hand-wash with warm soapy water; dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.