Riedel Vinum Bordeaux Glasses, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant stemmed glasses showcase the best qualities of full-bodied red wines (especially Bordeaux), including those made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Generous bowl allows the wine's bouquet to develop fully.
- Tapered rim directs the flow of wine to the tip of your tongue, highlighting the harmonious balance of fruit flavors and supple tannin.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21.5-oz. cap., 9" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of these glasses.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65