Riedel Sommeliers Single Malt Whiskey Glass
- Online Only
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass, created with extensive input from master Scottish distillers, showcases the best qualities of single malt and other whiskeys.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Bowl's elongated thistle shape brings out the aromas of fine whiskeys.
- Flared lip directs the flow of liquid to the tip of the tongue, allowing you to savor the whiskey's smooth, silky texture.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7-oz. cap., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by cjv1 from love the feel in the hand Have several different whiskey glasses. Love the lightness and especially the "feel" in the hand. Allows for easy swirling, sniffing and appreciation of the whiskey. Don't forget to buy the Riedel cleaning cloth for easy drying.Date published: 2014-03-15