Ridged Dog Bowl
Based on classic American mixing bowls, these handcrafted earthenware dog bowls have wide openings that provide comfortable access for all sizes and breeds. Decorated with an image of a stick, a wide lip around the rim makes the bowl easy to handle.
- Glazed earthenware bowls are sturdy and stable.
- Suitable for dog food or water.
- Kiln-fired with lead-free glazes for durability and a long-lasting finish.
- Handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California.
- Created by George of San Francisco.
- Medium bowl: 32-oz. cap.; 7" diam.; 3" high.
- Large bowl: 64-oz. cap.; 8 3/4" diam.; 3 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Hand washing is recommended.