Ricotta Filled Croissants, Set of 12
French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon transforms his signature croissant dough into savory golden treats. Each square pocket pastry is filled with creamy ricotta cheese and a hint of lemon. Great for brunch or appetizers, they'll delight croissant lovers with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures.
- Hand made using classic French recipes and the finest natural ingredients, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Prepared that traditional way, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand.
- Filled with a savory combination of ricotta cheese with a hint of lemon.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz.).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to one month frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined bakingsheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants riseat room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush thetops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake thecroissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10minutes before serving. Makes 12 croissants.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic [dough conditioner]), butter, water, milk, sugar, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan gum and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), whole milk ricotta (pasteurized milk, pasteurized whey, vinegar, stabilizer [modified food starch, guar gum, carrageenan], salt, potassium sorbate to protect flavor), whole eggs, yeast, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thaimin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, lemon zest (lemon peels, sugar, natural flavor), dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), citrus essential oils.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.