Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Remote Roasting Thermometer
Insert this thermometer’s probe into turkey, roasts and other foods, and walk away – wherever you are in the house, the remote unit will alert you when the food reaches optimal cooking temperature and when cooking time has elapsed.
- Carry the receiver unit with you to monitor roasting meats and poultry from up to 150 feet away.
- Built-in timer lets you monitor temperature and cooking time in one compact tool.
- Beeper alerts you when food is ready or cooking time has elapsed.
- Microprocessor ensures accuracy for consistent results.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Stainless-steel probe.
- Receiver unit has durable, white plastic housing.
- Wire is heat resistant up to 410 ºF.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let cord touch open flame or oven heating element.
- Do not put receiver unit in oven.
- Do not immerse wire or probe in water.
- Do not expose wire to temperatures higher than 410 ºF.
- To sync transmitter and receiver, turn on the receiver and hold down the power button on the transmitter until the LCD lights up and three beeps are sounded.
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.