Redwood Compost Sieve Sifter
Before you add compost to your soil, use this sturdy redwood sifter to remove rocks, sticks and material that has not fully decomposed. Simply place base and sifter on an empty wheelbarrow or bucket, transfer finished compost on to the sifter, shake through the base and use it to topdress or mix into your soil to create the ideal environment for healthy crops.
- Sifter ensures properly decomposed compost for optimum nutrient intake.
- Sturdy FSC-certified sustainable untreated redwood base and sifter frame.
- 36” x 24” x 8” high overall.
- 25 lb.
- Includes base and sifter.
- Handmade in USA.
- Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.