Red Coral Study
The graceful underwater beauty of a coral reef is evident in these captivating giclée prints. Each is an expert reproduction of a hand-colored plate from William Henry Harvey's "Phycologia Britannica: A History of British Sea-Weeds." Published in four volumes from 1846 to 1851, this historic masterpiece catalogued every known seaweed in Great Britain.
- Reproductions of studies by William Henry Harvey, the 19th century London artist and engraver.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Deckled and floated on an off-white mat, mounted behind Plexiglas in distressed wood frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Set of two: each framed print measures 24" x 30" overall.
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in China.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.