Reclaimed Wood Wall Planter
- Online Only
Grow a vertical herb garden on any sunny wall in your home. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs. Just fill the cells with the herbs of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collector tray at the bottom catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with ten planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Made of hand selected, reclaimed wood from Michigan barns; left unfinished to show natural wear.
- Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the GroVert planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.