Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Randall Club Chair
Deep cushions and high, sheltering arms make Randall the quintessential club chair. Traditional design details, including a high, arched back and nail-head trim, give it the genteel presence of an antique.
- Overall: 30"W x 40"D x 36"H
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in pure feathers and down.
- Back cushion has hypoallergenic down-blend fill.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut.
- Antiqued-brass nailheads.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30"W x 40"D x 36"H
- Seat width: 20"
- Seat depth: 24"
- Seat height: 16"
- Seat back height: 22"
- Diagonal depth: 36"
- Arms: 4"W x 24"H
- Legs (fixed): 4.5"H at front; 2.5"H at back
- Weight: 65 lb.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- Handcrafted in the USA using American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
Composition & Construction
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.