Nordic Ware Railway Cake Pan
- Online Only
This is one train no one will want to miss! Our ingeniously designed cake pan bakes a complete nine-car locomotive that's ready to decorate and eat – there's no limit to the details imaginative young bakers can add.
- Turns out nine unique individual train cars, from engine to caboose.
- Durable cast aluminum distributes heat evenly and efficiently, baking the little cakes to perfection.
- The premium nonstick interior turns out cakes with beautiful detail and cleans up easily.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.