Williams-Sonoma Pure Maple Flakes
The natural flavors of maple are one of the sweetest parts of American cooking, dating back to our earliest colonial days. When colonists arrived in New England, Native Americans taught them to tap maple trees and boil down the “sweetwater” to create maple sugar. Today, we’re proud to offer our pure maple flakes.
- Wonderful to have on hand in the pantry, our naturally sweet flakes combine the rich, complex flavors of caramel and maple syrup.
- For a delicious, healthy breakfast, sprinkle over oatmeal or granola – or mix into creamy yogurt.
- Add maple flakes to your favorite baked goods, from homemade muffins to cakes and cookies.
- Use instead of sugar, sugar substitutes or honey. Per teaspoon, these delicately sweet, crunchy flakes have only half the calories of white sugar and about one-third the calories of honey.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Pure maple flakes.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.