Platine Bakery Salted Caramel Pretzel Crust Cheesecake
- Online Only
Classic New York-style cheesecake takes on delicious new dimensions with the creative additions of gooey salted caramel and savory pretzels. Handcrafted by pastry chef Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s Platine Bakery, this traditional sour cream cheesecake is baked in a water bath for a velvety smooth texture. The rich vanilla-bean cake is swirled with buttery ribbons of homemade salted caramel sauce, all perfectly balanced by the pretzel crust. Keep the cheesecake in your freezer, then simply thaw and serve as an easy, elegant last-minute dessert for a dinner party or other special occasion.
- Cake is 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 12–16).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cheesecake in the freezer, where it will keep up to 1 month, unopened. For best results, the cheesecake should be opened, the plastic wrap removed, and placed on a serving platter when frozen. Allow the cheesecake to thaw for 6 – 8 hours at ambient temperature, or 12 – 24 hours in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- To slice, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated, or up to 2 weeks frozen.
- Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese (pasteurized nonfat milk and milkfat, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers (xanthan gum and/or carob bean gum and/or guar gum)), sour cream (milk, pasteurized culture and cream, nonfat milk, rennet), eggs, sugar, pretzels (unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), folic acid), salt, corn oil, corn syrup, ammonium bicarbonate, malt extract, yeast), butter, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener)), corn syrup, sour cream, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.