Pizza Stone with Frame
- Online Only
Cooking up brick oven–style pizzas at home is easier than ever with this pizza stone, which sits inside a stainless-steel carrier for safe, quick transfer to the oven or outdoor grill. The stone is made of even-heating cordierite ceramic, an ideal choice for pizza and bread baking that produces a beautifully browned, crispy crust.
- Made of cordierite, a high-fired ceramic that offers excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Eliminates hot spots while cooking and produces a uniformly browned crust.
- Draws out moisture from dough for a crisp crust.
- Includes a stainless-steel frame with handles for easy transfer.
- Frame is dishwasher safe.
- 15" sq. surface area for pizza.
- Also useful for baking breads.
- Convenient for heating and reheating frozen pizzas and baked goods.
- 19 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚F (260˚C) and place stones in the middle of the lowest rack of the oven or at the center of the grill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stones, then with dust with cornmeal before placing the food on top.
- If baking a prepared food item, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on packaging.
- If baking freshly made dough, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Stones will get hot — use oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Scrape off any excess food with a spatula.
- When the stones have cooled, run them under hot water while scrubbing with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stones will cause them to darken and spot with age — do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stones and store inside the oven.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.