Pewter Stag Beer Stein
This handsome pewter tankard serves both as a decorative object and a traditional vessel for serving ale or lager. It’s decorated with a cast stag's head—a nod to the country alehouses in which these mugs originated.
- Crafted of lead-free pewter
- Finished and polished by hand.
- 1-pint cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 5 ¾" x 5 ½" high.
- 16.9-oz capacity.
- Made in Thailand
- Use & Care
- Not for use in oven, on stove top or hot plate.
- Acidic foods like citrus and vinegar may pit or stain the metal.
- Hand-wash only.
- Do not use abrasives or caustic detergents to polish your pewter. Rinse with lukewarm, soapy water and dry with a very soft cloth.