Peugeot Olivier Roellinger Pepper Mill
- Online Only
Named for chef Olivier Roellinger, a renowned expert in spices and seasonings and recipient of three Michelin stars, this simple, elegant mill draws inspiration from Peugeot's iconic coffee mills. Made in France.
- Made from a solid block of beechwood.
- Crank and drawer handles are designed after boat winches – a salute to Chef Roellinger's personal passion for sailing.
- Lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel to adjust the grind.
- Helix-shaped mill mechanism and fully adjustable case-hardened-steel grinding teeth make for a perfect grind that stays set until changed.
- Grind into the easy-access reservoir or directly onto food.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect pepper mill from excessive heat and moisture.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.