Nordic Ware Bouchon Pan
The signature pastry at chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery in California’s Wine Country is the delicate little chocolate cake known as a bouchon (French for "cork"). Use this Nordic Ware pan in combination with our exclusive Chocolate Bouchon mix to re-create the delectable bite-size cakelets at home.
- Twelve deep, tapered wells produce perfect cork shape for bouchon.
- Also great for baking mini popovers and muffins.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel promotes even baking and browning.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- Twelve 1/4-cup cap. wells, each 1 3/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.