Petit Popover Pan
Bake bite-size popovers with moist, airy insides and crisp golden domes in this specialty pan. Like a standard popover pan, it has deep, tapered cups that are widely spaced to promote air circulation and efficient baking for perfect popover texture.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel pan delivers a quick burst of heat to convert the batter’s moisture into steam, making the batter expand and “pop over.”
- Deep, tapered wells produce perfect popovers and muffins.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Made in China.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.