Tri-Wheel Pastry Cutter
This multitasking pastry cutter is your go-to tool for cutting dough with a decorative edge. Just choose the wheel with your preferred design: straight, small flutes or larger flutes. The stainless-steel blades are perfect for cutting strips of dough for lattice-top pies. They’re also great for shortbread cookies, ravioli, pierogi, empanadas—and other filled pastries and pastas.
- Includes three different wheels: straight, small fluted and large fluted.
- Easy-to-use wheels cut and decorate dough for pastries, cookies and filled pastas.
- Each wheel has its own safety cap to protect the blade when not in use.
- Front and back come apart for easy, thorough cleaning.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. To clean, remove the protective caps and twist the front and back apart until they separate. Wheels are not removable.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.