Ateco Pastry Cloth Set
Improve baking results with this pastry cloth and rolling-pin cover. They absorb extra flour and reduce sticking to promote efficient rolling without overworking the dough – one of the secrets to light, tender results.
- Pastry cloth provides a grease- and moisture-resistant surface for rolling cookie dough, piecrust and fresh pasta.
- Stiff fabric has the necessary resistance for even rolling and durable stitched edges.
- Rolling-pin cover prevents sticking and removes extra rolling flour to promote perfect texture.
- Pin cover fits snugly over a 3 1/4" diam., 18" long rolling pin.
- Cloth and cover can be hand-washed and used again and again.
- Two-piece set includes one of each.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 60% polyester, 40% cotton.
- Pastry cloth: 25" x 20".
- Rolling-pin cover: 2 1/4" diam., 17" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rub flour into the cloth and cover before each use.
- Shake out after use.
- Periodically hand-wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.