Our natural beech pasta dryer has eight arms to suspend fresh noodles while drying, then folds flat for easy storage.
- Suspend fresh noodles after cutting so they dry quickly and evenly without sticking together.
- Made of beech wood—naturally nonstick and durable.
- Eight tongs provide for ample drying space and air circulation.
- Folds flat for compact, easy storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 14" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Brush clean.
- Hand-wash if needed.
- Blot dry with a soft cloth; air dry completely before storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy