Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Essential to successful cooking and baking, this versatile, high-quality parchment paper is handy for everything from baking cookies and making pastry bags to cooking en croute.
- All-natural heavyweight paper resists moisture and grease and is odorless, flavorless and chlorine free.
- In baking, use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans for easy release without extra oil or butter, for cooling candy and chocolate, and for piping frostings.
- For savory cooking, use for steaming meats and vegetables, wrapping tamales and splatter-free microwaving.
- Paper is coated with a proprietary Silicone-like substance that resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 7/8" wide, 57 1/4" long.
- 71 sq. feet.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not use under the broiler or near open flame.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.