OXO Uplift Tea Kettle
Using this handsome kettle is a pleasure. A loud melodic whistle lets you know when water has reached a roiling boil, and the spout opens automatically when you tilt the kettle, so you can pour while keeping your hands safely away from the steam.
- Made of stainless steel with a brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- OXO's signature padded handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Spout opens automatically when you tilt the kettle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Enameled kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction; brushed-stainless-steel kettle is ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove mineral deposits or rust stains from inside the kettle, combine two tablespoons of baking soda and lemon juice with water, boil for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.