OXO Uplift Tea Kettle
Using this handsome kettle is a pleasure. A loud melodic whistle lets you know when water has reached a roiling boil, and the spout opens automatically when you tilt the kettle, so you can pour while keeping your hands safely away from the steam.
- Made of stainless steel with a brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- OXO's signature padded handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Spout opens automatically when you tilt the kettle.
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Enameled kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction; brushed-stainless-steel kettle is ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove mineral deposits or rust stains from inside the kettle, combine two tablespoons of baking soda and lemon juice with water, boil for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.