Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Stoneware Loaf Pan
- Online Only
This stoneware loaf pan excels at retaining heat while absorbing excess moisture, so breads turn out light and tender with a crisp, beautifully golden exterior.
- Stoneware retains heat well for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Repeat baking results in a naturally seasoned stick-resistant surface that releases food easily.
- 9" x 5" x 3" high. 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Heat-resistant to 450°F.
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame or in direct contact with stovetop.
- You can cut directly in the pan as knives and metal edges will not harm the surface.
- Do not expose your bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- In areas of the country with high humidity, place the pan in the oven and heat to 450°F for one hour. Let cool before use. This process, as well as repeated baking improves the pan’s baking properties.
- Pan should never be placed/soaked in water. Do not wash the pan and put it directly into a hot oven.
- Stains can be removed, if desired, with a wire-bristle brush or scraper after the bakeware has cooled.
- The pan can also be periodically cleaned in the oven using your oven’s self-cleaning feature.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.