Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Sweetheart Rose Cakelet Pan
Bake up a garden of perfect blooms with this cleverly designed pan. For twelve beautifully sculpted little cakes, just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your elegant homemade dessert needs only a touch of decoration; top it with a simple glaze or a sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- Premium nonstick finish means your cake will come out of the pan easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Makes 12 individual-size cakes.
- Recipe included.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery