Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nonstick Popover Pan
The secret to making moist, airy popovers with crisp golden domes lies in this pan, made with deep, tapered cups set apart to promote proper air circulation and efficient baking.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel pan delivers a quick burst of heat to convert the batter’s moisture into steam, making the batter expand and “pop over.”
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Six deep, tapered wells produce perfect popovers and muffins.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 9" x 2 1/2" high.
- 6-oz. wells.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.