Nonstick Petits Fours Molds, Set of 30
A favorite Parisian treat since the 18th century, petits fours are as decorative as they are delicious. The choice of professional pastry chefs, these classic French pans turn out perfectly baked little cakes that are ready for a glaze, an icing or a dusting of sugar.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release of the delicate cakes and quick cleanup.
- Set of 30 includes six each of fluted round, fluted square, plain diamond, diamond-shaped boat and plain round shapes.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 fluted round pans.
- 6 fluted square pans.
- 6 plain diamond pans.
- 6 diamond-shaped boat pans.
- 6 plain round pans.
- Fluted round: 1 3/4" diam., 1/2" high.
- Fluted square: 1 1/2" sq., 1/2" high.
- Plain diamond: 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Diamond-shaped boat: 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Plain round: 1 1/2” diam., 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.