Nespresso VertuoLine, Red
Meet the first-ever Nespresso machine to brew both true American coffee and authentic Italian espresso. A total game changer in the coffee world, it relies on patented Centrifusion™ technology for state-of-the-art brewing. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – the VertuoLine machine scans the capsule's bar code, then automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's new premium VertuoLine capsules (12 are included – eight coffee and four espresso).
- Brews either a cup of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15-20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 12" high.
- 10.85 lb.
- 40-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.