More® Fall Leaves Cupcakes, Set of 9
- Online Only
Give fall celebrations a sweet ending with these bountiful treats from Cupcakes by More®, in three decadent varieties topped by festive fondant leaves. The legendary Chicago boutique bakeshop prepares its rich, generously sized cupcakes in small batches using fine ingredients like European chocolate, house-made caramel and Madagascar Bourbon vanilla to ensure premium flavor in every bite.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Cream Cheese: Moist, delicately spiced pumpkin cakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
Valrhona: Rich Belgian dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate glaze.
Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cake with a moist crumb, a liquid caramel filling and caramel buttercream frosting.
- 9 cupcakes: 3 each of Pumpkin, Valrhona and Salted Caramel.
- Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow them to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Cream Cheese: Granulated sugar, pectin, glucose, water, pumpkin seeds, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, ground cinnamon, whole egg, brown sugar, canola vegetable oil, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin puree, ground nutmeg, ground allspice.
- Valrhona: 62% dark chocolate, butter, corn syrup, heavy cream, wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg,, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, water, fondant.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.