Monogrammed Carving Board
Personalized with one carved initial, our board makes a welcome gift for your favorite barbecue chef. Handsome enough to double as a serving platter, it's crafted in Vermont of solid maple.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Deep perimeter well collects flavorful juices.
- Integral handles make the board easy to lift and carry.
- Doubles as an impressive presentation piece for turkeys and roasts.
- May be monogrammed with a single initial.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 14".
- 1" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy