Modular Kitchen Island Polished Nickel
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Our island is designed with the passionate cook in mind, offering an expansive surface area for prep work and lots of handy storage for equipment, bowls, platters and tools. The strong steel base is topped with white Carrara marble—ideal for rolling dough and other baking tasks.
- 48" x 24" x 36" high.
- Strong tubular-steel base has cast metal joints for greater stability.
- Base is hand polished and sealed with durable protective coating for easy care.
- Polished Nickel base is topped with white Carrara marble, richly veined with gray.
- Two front-opening drawers keep tools and utensils handy and open smoothly on ball-bearing glides.
- To keep the island's look consistent from all angles, the drawer backs are fitted with false fronts and pulls that match drawer fronts on opposite side.
- Side bars keep kitchen towels handy or accommodate hooks for hanging tools and oven mitts.
- Two shelves—a bottom shelf of white tempered glass and a center metal rack—offer extra space for storing kitchen equipment or cooling baked goods.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 48" x 24" x 36" high.
- Top thickness: 1".
- Drawer interiors: 17" x 16" x 5" high.
- Shelf dimensions: 43" x 19".
- Shelf clearance: 9.5" from bottom drawer to middle shelf, 11" from middle shelf to lower shelf.
- Shelf weight capacity: 50 lb.
- Product weight: 200 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use mats, coasters and trivets to protect the marble.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as coffee, wine and juice; in the event of a spill, blot immediately then wipe dry with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth; avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
This item is shipped via UPS or White Glove. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
For Items Denoted by the White Glove Flag
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
All items not flagged by a flat-rate delivery fee, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. . View Full Return Policy.