Mini Pastry Collection
- Online Only
These diminutive pastries make delectable brunch bites or enticing additions to a buffet. Our ready-to-bake assortment includes cinnamon-spiced morning buns and decadent pecan-topped sticky buns.
- Miniature versions of our popular handmade pastries by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Morning buns combine light, flaky croissant dough with a filling of brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Sticky buns are made with buttery croissant dough and a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Assortment includes 12 mini morning buns and 12 mini sticky buns (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pastries were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the pastries in the freezer where they will keep up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap from the packaging but keep the buns in their trays. Cover the frozen buns with a sheet of parchment paper and let the buns rise at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper from the trays. Place the trays on a parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake until the pastries are puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure even browning, rotate the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Place a large plate over the top of each tray and invert the buns onto the plates. Let the tray rest on top of the sticky buns for 5 seconds before removing to allow the nuts to fall on top.
- In a bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the morning buns and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm. Makes 24 buns, 12 of each flavor.
- Mini Morning Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Sticky Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, sugar, pecans, yeast, corn syrup, honey, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by lake2cruise from Disappointing/no flavor/no pecans I ordered the mini pastry collection expecting the same quality as the mini sticky buns. The photo is not accurate, as this mini collection does not include any walnuts and consists of dry cinnamon rolls, which have no flavor.It simply "butter" rolled out with a tiny amount of cinnamon on top.Date published: 2017-03-13Rated 1 out of 5 by daffodil from Very disappointing I'm really disappointing with this item. Definitely not worth the price. Very little pastries with very little taste. The morning buns directions said to roll the buns in sugar/cinnamon. That was the only thing that gave them flavor.Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 1 out of 5 by sarahmlee44 from Terrible! Disgusting, nothing like described I hardly ever write reviews - especially negative ones - but feel I needed to this time. Years ago we bought morning pastries from Williams-Sonoma (the larger version, not these mini ones) and they were delicious. However, these here were absolutely disgusting. The one good thing I can say about them is that the pastry was flaky - other than that, nothing. There was NO actual flavor, no cinnamon or anything inside, just a copious amount of butter -- certainly no "brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest" in the morning buns. As for the pecan sticky buns, there were pecans on top but no caramel flavor anywhere. I honestly feel like I got the "runts" -- maybe the chef forgot to put any actual flavoring in, he just rolled them up the bare pastry dough, and that's why they were on sale? Who knows, but don't buy these - I wish I hadn't!Date published: 2017-02-20Rated 5 out of 5 by IDontCook from Christmas Tradition I have purchased these for Christmas breakfast for 4 or 5 years. They require about 8 hrs prep but I usually just let them rise overnight. The small size is perfect for us. I suggest you purchase the larger size if you want more than 2-3 bites. The assortment of morning buns and sticky buns.lets those of us who don't care for cooked nuts to have a choice. The morning buns need to be tossed in a cinnamon/sugar mix, which allows me to use the amount I choose and to leave some plain.Date published: 2016-12-25Rated 1 out of 5 by atown from Mini Pastries Not a Hit The mini pastries arrived during a hot weather spell and the dry ice had evaporated when we opened the package. We probably should have proofed them that night and eaten them the next morning but we were not able to do so because of early morning plans. So we put the pastries in the freezer and when we did eat them a couple days later, they were chewy and tough and unlovely.Date published: 2016-09-28Rated 2 out of 5 by sobico from disapointed hard to get morning buns to get done and than tops were hard.used as coffee dunkersDate published: 2016-07-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Bonnye from Not worth the money Not worth the money! Too much work to thaw, bake and add cinnamon sugar. For the cost could have gone to the bakery and purchased with no prep required.Date published: 2016-04-09Rated 1 out of 5 by KGB1 from Arrived At Room Temp Product arrived completely thawed--room temperature. Ruined. Very disappointed.Date published: 2015-12-11