Minden Outdoor Gas Grill
An impressive value, our compact gas grill has everything you need for easy, efficient outdoor gas cooking. Made by a respected American company, the space-saving grill is just the right size for family barbecues or smaller parties.
- Compact, affordable full-service gas grill loaded with user-friendly features.
- Powerful 30,000-BTU cooking system is engineered for precision grilling.
- Simple-to-use electronic ignition.
- Three grilling burners with individual temperature controls simplify preparing different types of food at once.
- Exclusive model features a 365-sq.-inch grilling surface.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel grate guarantees fast, uniform heating.
- Separate side burner lets you sauté vegetables and heat sauces.
- At the opposite end, a removable tray keeps condiments within easy reach.
- Sturdy covers on both the side burner and condiment tray flip down to create extra work space.
- Slide-out tray for the propane tank (tank not included) simplifies tank changes.
- Four hooks provide hanging space for grilling tools.
- Wheels on one side make the grill easy to maneuver.
- Heavy-duty porcelain and powder-coated steel construction resists discoloration and corrosion.
- Simple assembly is required – tools are included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 52 1/2" x 19" x 46" high.
- 365-sq.-inch main grilling surface.
- 30,000 BTU.
- 128 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Use with liquid propane only.
- As needed clean drip tray with soap and water.
- Smoke stains can be removed with a soapy sponge.
- To clean the grill grate, pre-heat grill and burn off residue by turning on high, or wash as needed with warm soapy water.
- Never use oven cleaner on grill.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.