Microplane® Elite Paddle Graters
Originating as a smoothing tool for woodworkers, the Microplane proved to be an indispensable grating and shredding tool in the kitchen. We offer four versions for handling an array of prep tasks.
- Hand-held graters allow you to grate or shred a variety of foods.
- Fine grater zests citrus fruits, grates nutmeg and hard cheeses.
- Ribbon grater is ideal for shredding chocolate and coconut.
- Extra-coarse grater is designed for semi-hard cheeses such as cheddar or jack.
- Star grater creates light, feathery gratings of parmesan cheese.
- Curved surfaces provide better contact.
- Contoured blade allows for cover to double as a receptacle holding up to 1 cup and is marked with US and metric measurements.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- One-piece construction.
- Soft-grip handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 3" wide, 11" long.
- Blades are made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Covers are handwash only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.