Microplane Elite Rasp Grater
The latest edition of the classic rasp grater from Microplane boasts several improvements upon the original design. The protective cover flips around and attaches onto the back of the tool, where it catches and measures whatever you've grated, from carrots and Parmesan cheese to citrus zest and chocolate. The cover is also equipped with a handy blade wiper that removes zest still clinging to the blades, so no nothing is wasted.
- Razor-sharp etched stainless-steel teeth.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with hanging loop.
- Transparent plastic cover serves as a catch/measuring container for grated zest.
- Includes measurement marks in U.S. and metric amounts (10-tsp. cap.).
- Includes a wiper to remove zest easily from back of blade.
- Can also be used to grate hard cheese, garlic, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Nonslip base for added stability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Hand-wash cover.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.