Michel Bras Mandoline
- Special Offer
Easy to use and blazingly sharp, this mandoline combines the legendary craftsmanship of Michel Bras cutlery with the blade-making technology of Japan’s top knife producer. Five blades are included, equipping you with a full range of precise cuts used by professional chefs--slices, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts and three different sizes of julienne.
- Blades made of VG-10 steel, a Japanese steel known for its sharpness and edge retention.
- Five interchangeable blades for slicing, crinkling and three sizes of julienne cuts (3mm, 7mm and 10mm).
- Thickness of cuts can be adjusted up to 10mm.
- Food caddy protects hands from sharp blades.
- Includes blade storage case.
- Designed by French chef Michel Bras and manufactured by Kai, producer of Shun knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel body.
- 5" x 15" x 10" high.
- 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China and Japan.
- Use & Care
- Never use the Michel Bras mandoline without the food caddy.
- The blades are extremely sharp. Please exercise caution anytime you are using or handling them. Always store blades in the provided storage case.
- Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and dishwashing detergent, wipe dry with a clean cloth and store in a dry place.
- Store blades in their case.
- Applying a thin layer of vegetable oil on blades will prevent rusting.
Next Day Delivery