Michel Bras Mandoline
- Online Only
Easy to use and blazingly sharp, this mandoline combines the legendary craftsmanship of Michel Bras cutlery with the blade-making technology of Japan’s top knife producer. Five blades are included, equipping you with a full range of precise cuts used by professional chefs--slices, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts and three different sizes of julienne.
- Blades made of VG-10 steel, a Japanese steel known for its sharpness and edge retention.
- Five interchangeable blades for slicing, crinkling and three sizes of julienne cuts (3mm, 7mm and 10mm).
- Thickness of cuts can be adjusted up to 10mm.
- Food caddy protects hands from sharp blades.
- Includes blade storage case.
- Designed by French chef Michel Bras and manufactured by Kai, producer of Shun knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel body.
- 5" x 15" x 10" high.
- 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China and Japan.
- Use & Care
- Never use the Michel Bras mandoline without the food caddy.
- The blades are extremely sharp. Please exercise caution anytime you are using or handling them. Always store blades in the provided storage case.
- Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and dishwashing detergent, wipe dry with a clean cloth and store in a dry place.
- Store blades in their case.
- Applying a thin layer of vegetable oil on blades will prevent rusting.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.