Michel Bras Grater Set
- Special Offer
Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, this three-in-one grater features a variety of razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed to tackle any grating task. The blades change out easily with a snap and click back in place as desired.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- Fine grater zests citrus fruits, grates nutmeg and purees onions, garlic and ginger.
- Medium grater is ideal for grating soft cheeses, chocolate and shredding coconut.
- Coarse grater is designed for grating hard cheeses and chocolate as well as shredding cabbage and potatoes.
- All three grate in both directions.
- Smooth, composite polypropylene-elastomer resin handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Protective cover for each blade included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" long, 2 1/2"wide.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- To change out the blades, first attach the protective cover. To remove the blade, depress the lip on the back of the blade until it releases.
- To attach a new blade, keep the protective cover on and match the metal protrusion on the handle to the slot on the blade and click into place.
- Remove the protective cover before use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.