Michael Voltaggio's Favorite Spices
We asked chef Michael Voltaggio to select six of his favorite seasonings from our premium spice collection. Each spice is prepared for us by a family-run artisanal spice company in Napa Valley.
- Six of Michael Voltaggio’s favorite spices from our premium spice collection.
- Sumac: classic Middle Eastern seasoning with pleasantly fruity, tangy flavor; 1.8 oz. Product of Turkey.
- Garam masala: classic Indian seasoning adds warm, spicy sweetness to curries and grilled meats; 1.6 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Extra-fine French grey sea salt: unrefined salt with a bold, briny taste that stands up to richly flavored foods; 3.1 oz. Product of France.
- Madras curry powder: traditional blend of Indian flavors enhances any curry dish; 1.8 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Vadouvan curry powder: mild, delicately spicy Indian blend enlivened with shallots and especially well suited to chicken, shellfish and vegetable curries; 1.7 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Tagine spice: traditional Moroccan blend enhances tagines and stews with the rich, spicy flavors of paprika, ginger, turmeric and black pepper; 1.5 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Includes wooden caddy.
- Spice Caddy: 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Sumac: Sumac seed.
- Garam masala: Coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg.
- Extra-fine French grey sea salt: French grey sea salt.
- Madras curry powder: Cumin, coriander, yellow mustard, fenugreek, cardamom, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne pepper.
- Vadouvan curry powder: Garlic, shallots, curry leaves, onion, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, cayenne pepper.
- Tagine spice: Paprika, black pepper, ginger and turmeric.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.