Michael Voltaggio's Favorite Spices
We asked chef Michael Voltaggio to select six of his favorite seasonings from our premium spice collection. Each spice is prepared for us by a family-run artisanal spice company in Napa Valley.
- Six of Michael Voltaggio’s favorite spices from our premium spice collection.
- Sumac: classic Middle Eastern seasoning with pleasantly fruity, tangy flavor; 1.8 oz. Product of Turkey.
- Garam masala: classic Indian seasoning adds warm, spicy sweetness to curries and grilled meats; 1.6 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Extra-fine French grey sea salt: unrefined salt with a bold, briny taste that stands up to richly flavored foods; 3.1 oz. Product of France.
- Madras curry powder: traditional blend of Indian flavors enhances any curry dish; 1.8 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Vadouvan curry powder: mild, delicately spicy Indian blend enlivened with shallots and especially well suited to chicken, shellfish and vegetable curries; 1.7 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Tagine spice: traditional Moroccan blend enhances tagines and stews with the rich, spicy flavors of paprika, ginger, turmeric and black pepper; 1.5 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Includes wooden caddy.
- Spice Caddy: 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Sumac: Sumac seed.
- Garam masala: Coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg.
- Extra-fine French grey sea salt: French grey sea salt.
- Madras curry powder: Cumin, coriander, yellow mustard, fenugreek, cardamom, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne pepper.
- Vadouvan curry powder: Garlic, shallots, curry leaves, onion, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, cayenne pepper.
- Tagine spice: Paprika, black pepper, ginger and turmeric.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.