Williams-Sonoma Meyer Lemon Peel
Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons are said to be a cross between a lemon and a mandarin orange. These esteemed citrus fruits originated centuries ago in China, making their American debut in 1908 when botanist Frank Meyer found the trees growing near Peking.
- Prized for its complex character, our aromatic Meyer lemon peel has a delicate citrus flavor with hints of honey and thyme.
- Enlivens marinades, vinaigrettes and sauces with bright, tangy flavor and aroma.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Sprinkle the lemon peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Meyer lemon peel.