Williams-Sonoma Meyer Lemon Peel
Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons are said to be a cross between a lemon and a mandarin orange. These esteemed citrus fruits originated centuries ago in China, making their American debut in 1908 when botanist Frank Meyer found the trees growing near Peking.
- Prized for its complex character, our aromatic Meyer lemon peel has a delicate citrus flavor with hints of honey and thyme.
- Enlivens marinades, vinaigrettes and sauces with bright, tangy flavor and aroma.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Sprinkle the lemon peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Meyer lemon peel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.