Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Rejunvination Mccoy Pendant, Black
An icon of industrial design, McCoy's design embodies the essentials of form and function. Created at the turn of the 20th century as an electrician's work light, it brings clean-lined looks and amplified light to 21st-century spaces. Our reproduction is crafted with meticulous care and authentic materials—a solid brass fixture, a porcelain-enameled hand-spun steel shade and a vintage-style tungsten-filament bulb—for period-perfect lighting.
- 10" diam., 30" high overall.
- Created by Rejuvenation, a Portland, Oregon company dedicated to preserving authentic vintage lighting and period architectural details.
- Shade has a satin nickel-plated interior to amplify and reflect light downward.
- Hanging rod and fixture have a classic graphite finish.
- For an authentic vintage look, one 40W C850 tungsten-filament is included.
- Turnkey socket.
- Black shade.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 10" diam., 30" high.
- Shade: 10" diam., 1.5" high.
- 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Takes one standard A bulb, 60W max (one 40W C850 tungsten-filament included).
- Solid-brass socket and shade holder.
- Enameled steel shade.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Next Day Delivery