Started by two Michigan brothers who grew up making jars of pickles based on their great-grandmother’s recipe, McClure’s Pickles are not your everyday dills. The crunchy cucumbers are sourced locally, then sliced into snack-friendly spears and brined with whole garlic cloves for a mellow, savory kick. Everything in the jar can be used: add the brine to Bloody Marys – and spice up sandwiches, sautés and stews with the garlic.
- Spicy Pickle Spears: Intermingled with cayenne and habanero peppers, these pickles have a kick.
- Garlic Pickle Spears: The closes thing to your grandmother’s homemade dill pickles. Flowering dill is added to the jars in summer months, which adds a fennel-like subtle flavor.
- Both styles of pickles are well balanced and potent, with vinegary, salty and garlicky flavors derived from whole garlic cloves, visible in the brine along with dill seeds.
- 32-oz. jar.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Spicy pickles: vinegar, water, salt, peppers, garlic, dill.
- Garlic pickles: vinegar, water, salt, garlic, dill.